|15 October 2018|
New CombiTac 2.5 kV high voltage moduleAt Stäubli Electrical Connectors we have extended our existing CombiTac high voltage solutions portfolio by adding a brand-new 4-pole high voltage module for voltage levels up to 2000 V AC and 2500 V DC.
The new high voltage module enables users to quickly and easily insert 4 high voltage contacts in a space-saving carrier without the use of tools and therefore reducing assembly time to the minimum.
The use of specially formed MULTILAM contact technology in the CombiTac high voltage Ø 1.5 mm contacts guarantees long-life connector performance (100’000 mating cycles) and the overall solution is resistant to vibrations and shock.
The new CombiTac 2.5 kV high voltage module is suitable for testing equipment and high voltage transfer applications in General Industry, Railway, and A&D.
- Long-life solution: up to 100’000 mating cycles
- Quick assembly: tool-free insertion of pin and socket contacts
- Space-saving solution: 4-pole carrier width 8mm
- Railway standard compliant material according to EN 45545-2 (HL3 R22 – R22)
- Resistance to shock and vibrations according to EN 61373 category 1B
- User safety: IP2X protection on socket front
For more information, see the CombiTac 2.5 kV high voltage module flyer, or visit www.combitac.com